Summer Mountains (2017)
- A concert overture inspired by an 11th-century Chinese landscape painting.
- Winner, the Chelsea Symphony Composition Competition. Premiered February 2017 by the Chelsea Symphony in NYC.
Evening Over My City (2014)
- SATB choir, unaccompanied. A setting of poetry by Sara Teasdale.
- Winner, the Manhattan Choral Ensemble "New Music for New York" Competition. Premiered in January 2015 in NYC.
Under the Night Sky (2014)
- Three-part treble choir, unaccompanied. A setting of poetry by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Winner, the Australian Boys Choir 2014 Choral Composition Competition. Premiered at the Melbourne Recital Center in August 2014, in commemoration of the Choir's 75th Anniversary.